All contents on bibleartbooks.com are Copyright © 1998-2018 Robert H. Flores. All rights reserved. Some of the artwork and the likenesses thereof are fictional. However, there are depictions of real historical biblical characters from 2,000 B.C. to A.D. 50, including, but not limited to Jesus Christ, Old Testament and New Testament characters. Any resemblance to any other persons or characters, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Bibleartbooks (formerly, Christian Chapbook Publishing), the lamb logo and all likenesses of all characters are trademarks of Robert Flores.
The preceding Copyright information is not negated in any way by the following Permissions and Usages.
The following is a legal agreement between you and the publisher, Bibleartbooks.com, as a representative name of the exclusive copyright owner, namely – Robert H. Flores and Bibleartbooks.com. Read this agreement carefully before downloading, using or viewing the content from Bibleartbooks.com. The term “content(s)” hereto forth are defined as “essays, quotes, treatises or any other written content”. The term “image(s)” hereto forth are defined as “any digital image such as a jpeg, tif or pdf”. By downloading content from Bibleartbooks.com, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of your employer or ministry, the license granted and restrictions and limitations recited herein apply to your employer as well as to you as a representative of your employer. Should you cease working for your employer, your employer or ministry may continue to operate under this agreement.
The contents of this website or downloaded images are proprietary and copyrighted by Robert H. Flores. All rights are reserved. When you download content from Bibleartbooks.com, Bibleartbooks.com grants you a royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the image(s) or content(s) without modification (i.e., addition to or subtraction from).
The image(s) or content(s) can be used in any non-profit manner: multi-media presentations, printed materials such as displays, advertisements, promotional campaigns, brochures, newsletters, etc. You do not need to get the permission of Bibleartbooks.com to use any of the content on the Bibleartbooks.com website. You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in any of the following uses as listed below.
1. For any electronically posted document (i.e. blog, etc.), a link to an image(s)' or content(s)' URL or to http://www.bibleartbooks.com/index.shtml on our website is required.
2. For any electronically distributed copy (i.e. Word doc, PDF, etc.), the following statement is required for the image(s) or content(s): "Copyright © Robert H. Flores. All rights reserved. www.bibleartbooks.com"
3. For any electronic presentation (i.e. Powerpoint, Movie Maker, etc.), the following statement is required for the image(s) or content(s): "www.bibleartbooks.com" Bibleartbooks.com reviews and grants Special Use Licenses and fees on a case-by-case basis.
4. If you would like to use an image(s) or content(s) in a specific "for sale" (i.e. not non-profit) printed project, or purchase a Special Use License for a product that will be sold, such as an image on a book cover, CD cover, public banner, website, etc, please use our contact form here.
5. Any and all image(s) are free to download, use and view, as long as image(s) are used in a Not for profit AND a not for sale manner. In other words, if the product (shirt, book, etc) is non-profit but is still being sold, image(s) cannot be used for free. If the product is a non-profit book and is given away for free, then the artwork can be used freely. If your product is for sale, contact us here for pricing for permissions. There are many pricing and non-exlusive agreements that we offer to those wanting to use the artwork in a for-profit manner.
6. Any projects that Robert H. Flores shares a copyright with may NOT be distributed freely without prior written permission.
7. Usage rights to create motion pictures based on short stories, books and comics are available. Please contact Bibleartbooks here more information.
Bibleartbooks encourages the use of the content on the Bibleartbooks website to be used in a "Fair Use" manner.
For more information on fair use, please visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use
The following uses of the image(s) and content(s) are not permitted:
1. You may not loan, rent, transfer or grant any rights to the image(s) or content(s) contained hereon, or any compilation, derivative or collective work containing such images or content to any other person or organization without the prior written consent of Bibleartbooks.com.
2. You may not use or permit the use of the image(s) or content(s), or any part thereof, as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the image(s) or content(s) or any part thereof.
3. You may not use, or allow anyone else to use any of these image(s) or content(s) in any blasphemous, cultic, anti-Christic, libelous, pornographic, or defamatory use. If you have an opposing viewpoint from the images(s) or content(s) you are about to download, you are prohibited from using the image(s) or content(s) in any manner.
4. You may not use or allow anyone else to use any of these image(s) or content(s) for human body tattooing and/or body piercing. No image(s) or content(s) shall be used to promote sin in any fashion (i.e. alcohol, smoking, gambling, homosexuality, etc.)
5. You are not to alter the image(s) or content(s) in any way. This includes adding to or subtracting from or morphing or fading or any other change to the image(s) or content(s).
6. You are not to charge a fee for your non-profit material.
7. All image(s) or content(s) contained within the Bibleartbooks.com website are owned by Robert H. Flores and Bibleartbooks.com and are protected by United States Copyright laws, international treaty provisions, and other applicable laws. No title to or intellectual property rights to the image(s) or content(s) are transferred to you. Bibleartbooks.com retains all rights not expressly granted by this license agreement.
Neither Bibleartbooks.com, nor any of its representatives shall be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental, arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the image(s) or content(s) on the Bibleartbooks.com website. Bibleartbooks.com image(s) or content(s), including derivative works based upon them, may not be repackaged or resold or reposted or republished in the form of clip art, stock photography, print or any other collection.
In using or viewing the image(s) and content(s) of bibleartbooks, the User agrees to indemnify, and hold harmless Robert H. Flores and Bible Art Books from and against any and all loss, expense, damage, claim, demand, judgment, fine, charge, lien, liability, action, cause of action, or proceedings of any kind whatsoever whether arising on account of damage to or loss of property, person injury, emotional distress, or death (directly or indirectly) in connection with using or viewing image(s) and/or content(s) of bibleartbooks.com.
Please know that the personal information you provide us with will not be given to or shared with anyone outside of Bibleartbooks.
After an order or correspondence has been made with Bibleartbooks, that information (primarily the email) is automatically put into our database. That email is then used only for informing our users of specials and updates on Bibleartbooks. You can opt-out at any time. Bibleartbooks does not sell, license, or share its mailing lists with other organizations.
Our website contains links to other websites. We believe these other sites provide information which will be of interest or use to our visitors. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. If you find that any of these sites contains information which concerns you, or you think should concern us, please let us know right away.
No one ever creates something in a vaccuum. Without the talents, time and generosity of many people, bibleartbooks.com would not exist.
Likewise, without the use of certain software, this website would be much weaker and harder to have accomplished. Here, I want to thank the people who developed the software I use: Microsoft Windows XP, Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe Acrobat 6, Adobe InDesign CS, Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe GoLive CS, CubicExplorer, OpenOffice Writer, OpenOffice Calc, Firefox, XnView, Notepad2 and Notepad2 Bookmark Edition. I will say that Notepad2 (expecially the Bookmark Edition) revolutionized my ability to code.
Thank you to all the programmers, bloggers and web designers that freely share their code online along with tutorials. Thank you, MorgueFile.com for the amazingly free stock art. Neal Godfrey, for generously hosting my website at nobaloney.net. I want to pay tribute to the people of the former software that helped me along the way including WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Internet Explorer. Former friends that helped me along the way (but are no longer here on earth) include: Don Ensign, Jeff Lasman and Bryan Medof.
I want to thank my aunt, Aida, who in 2000, helped me to setup my first website. My parents, for always supporting my art. My friends at CCAS, who have given me much feedback on my art and stories. My close friends Eric Jansen, Kevin Yong, Geoff Strout and Wayne Cash. My loving church for her lovingkindness to my family through the hard times. My employer and coworkers who have allowed to me to learn about the world, and provide for my family.
My children for their child-like inspiration. My wife for her love and support of my labor-of-love. Last, but not least, I want to thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for allowing me to create this website. He is the greatest Programmer and Artist of all.
This page was updated November 2017.